Let’s see how to create a Facebook account
The main condition to create Facebook is that you must be 13 years old and you should have a Gmail account or a contact number.
For creating the Facebook account, first of all, you have to visit the online Facebook site called www.facebook.com. After visiting the site, there a page will open where you have to enter your name, mobile number or email address, password, gender and date of birth.
After that, for finishing creates your Facebook account, a confirmation mail will come. Or a confirmation call or message can become on your entered mobile number. After all this process, now you can access your account. It is very simple to create a Facebook account.
If you are facing any problem regarding Facebook account creation, then you can directly dial the Facebook customer support number or Facebook phone number because it is toll-free number and available 24 hrs. for the help of the customers.
There are many Facebook customer service number is available which you can easily get from the internet or the Facebook page. When are people having a problem not only in creating the account but other problems such as how to unblock on Facebook? and how to delete my Facebook account, then take the help of technical staff.
Let’s how to deactivate the Facebook account
- Deactivation of Facebook account is safer than deleting the account. When you deactivate your account, your timeline and other information will not be visible to the other people. Only the messages you have sent to the people will be visible to them.
- If in the case when you reactive your account, your friend list and data will be restored. So, let’s choose the safer option and if you don’t want to run your Facebook now, then you can deactivate your account.
Let’s follow the steps to deactivate your Facebook account.
- For deactivating the account, you have to first login into your account and on the Facebook page of your account, you have to click on the account menu down arrow at the top right of that page.
- After that, you have to select the setting option.
- Then, you have to select the General in the left column and click on Manage your account.
- After that, there will be an option of Deactivate your account. You have to press on that and have to follow the steps for the confirmation of your decision.
Facebook is a good social media platform, so let’s use it to the benefits of others and spread the noble message of love, peace, and happiness. Be the loyal review on this platform and share the things which would be helpful to the others. Be the reason for others happiness and with your simple steps or small contribution make the world a better place to live.
Hope! This blog will help you to teach you the goodness of Facebook and its importance. How you can play an important role in society with the help of this platform. If you are thinking to run a campaign related to girl education, for the protection of the environment, social justice, and other for aware the people related some harmful actions which they do and don’t know their cause, water-saving, and any other, you can easily raise your voice through this powerful platform.
Also, here, we got the knowledge of how to operate this amazing social media platform. It is indeed a wonderful platform and so enjoys it and spread love and happiness all around. Otherwise, our team of technical support representatives always remain active to provide you a reliable Facebook support.
Facebook is the social media site that has the largest number of users in the entire world and therefore has to have reliable customer support. So if you want to speak to someone using social media site and are unable to talk to someone, then you can try log in old password to gain access into the social media account and then try doing the thing that you want to. However, if you want to know what is number to report a problem to the support mechanism, then you can go to the help webpage and seek assistance by contact customer service and talk to representative to sort out the issue. You can do that by using the contact by phone feature.